FinePrint is a software application that’ssupposed to optimize the document printing process and thus helpyou save ink and paper by using an innovative preview window.
Just like expected, the program will act like a virtual printer onyour computer, so in order to access its interface and features,you have to hit the ‘Print’ button in any of your Windowsapplication.
Once you’re there, there are numerous options waiting for you,all supposed to enhance the document printing process.
First of all, FinePrint has an unique printing preview option thatallows you to customize the way your pages will look like, givingyou the option to add new blank pages or delete certain pages fromthe project.
In addition, if you wish to save ink, FinePrint comes with adedicated tool to use just black, so all colored text will beconverted to that, while photos will be removed from thedocuments.
Another important feature is the one that enables users to print onboth sides of the paper, so here you go, another way to save someresources, this time a piece of paper.
Last but not least, FinePrint allows document saving in multipleformats, including TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FP.
Since it plays the role of a virtual printer, you won’t need asupercomputer to run it. During our test, the application workedflawlessly on both Windows 7 and Windows XP, so it’s safe to saythat old machines will run it pretty well.
All things considered, FinePrint could come in very handy to manyusers out there. Very easy to use and with a strong feature pack,the app deserves at least a try.
Here are some key features of “FinePrint”:
– Print Preview: Universal print preview with editing capability.Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
– Ink Saver: Provides options to convert colored text to black andskip graphics.
– Multiple Pages on a single sheet: Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on asingle sheet of paper.
– Watermarks Headers and Footers: Watermark, header and footeroption allows documents to be marked with the date, time, systemvariables or custom text.
– Forms and Letterheads: Allows the simplified creation ofelectronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows howoutput will appear before you print it to ensure correctalignment.
– Combine Print Jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combinedtogether as a single print job. This is useful for creatingbooklets based on web pages, etc.
– File saving: Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, text and FPformats.
– Clipboard Support: Any printed output can be copied to theclipboard in text, bitmap or
– Double Sided Printing Support: Booklet making and double sidedprinting are supported with all documents and printers. Bookletscreate a professional touch to all documents and are easy to readand carry. Double sided printing cuts paper use in half and reducestravel weight.
– Paper Scaling: Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fiton standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
– Adjustable Margins: Margin adjustment allows for increased textsizes for better readability, by using more of the printable areaon the page.
– Gutter Support: Gutter capability provides space for bindingdocuments.
– Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. Thisallows the creation of “virtual printers” that have differentpre-defined settings. For example, you could have a “bookletprinter” that automatically prints a booklet or a “letterheadprinter” that prints on your letterhead without the FinePrintdialog box appearing.
– Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printerfor easy group or enterprise deployment.
Installer Size: 12.5 MB
Download Links > FinePrint v9.25 + Crack