MedCalc is a complete statistical program forWindows designed to closely match the requirements of biomedicalresearchers. It is fast, user-friendly and reliable.
MedCalc is the most user-friendly software for Receiver OperatingCharacteristic curve (ROC curves) analysis. The software alsoincludes Bland & Altman plot, Passing and Bablok and Demingregression for method comparison studies.
MedCalc can import Excel, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and filesin SYLK, DIF or text format. Comprehensive on line help isavailable and, in addition to a manual in PDF format, a completeuser manual is available on the web.
Here are some key features of “MedCalc”:
– Integrated spreadsheet with up to 676 columns and 100000rows.
– Correct handling of missing data.
– Outliers can easily be excluded [Example].
– Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
– Imports Excel, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK,DIF or plain text format.
– Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
– Comprehensive help file.
– Manual in PDF format (go to download area).
– Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
– Context help in dialog boxes.
ROC curve analysis:
– Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidenceinterval, P-value.
– List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positiveand negative predictive values for all possible thresholdvalues.
– ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
– Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagramwith automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity andspecificity.
– Plot of sensitivity and specificity versus criterion values.
– Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areasunder the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence intervaland P-value.
– Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparisonof ROC curves.
– Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual formore information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
– Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
– Data point identification in graphs
– Name, save and recall graphs and statistics
– Statistical info in graph windows
Installer Size: 22.4 MB
Download Links > MedCalc v18.2.1 x86 + Crack