The HomeGuard application was developed to be apowerful tool that runs silently in the background recording whatusers do on the internet and offline. Every website visited,program started, chat message sent and received, keystrokestyped…etc will be recorded in addition to activity based screenshots displayed in gallery view for quickly flipping through manyshots and full view for focusing on specific shots.
It can also show warnings to users when blocking an activity andcan send you notifications by Email when blocking. Plus individualprograms usage time limiting and internet usage time limiting.HomeGuard is virtually impossible to tamper with, it is unclosableand uninstallable unless the administrative password (providedduring installation) is used.
Here are some key features of “HomeGuard”:
Keystrokes monitoring :
– Record all keystrokes typed along with the program used andwindow title.
Time and event based screen capture :
– Take screenshots at predefined intervals and times of day anddays of week. By default it will take screenshots every 10 minuteseveryday but can be set to take shots as often as every 2 seconds.It can slo take shots when a website is visited, a keyword isfound, a chat message or Email is sent or received, a program istarted, a file is printed or blocked events only.
Keyword based monitoring and blocking of online content:
– Use the default list of keywords or add your own keywords,HomeGuard will record and/or block any internet traffic in whichthese keywords appear, be it Websites, Chat messages or Email.Keyword filtering cannot be circumvented through the use of proxyservers, all traffic is examined regardless of ports ordestination, all while keeping the use of CPU and memory to aminimum through the use of advanced search and identificationalgorithms, thus adding very little to no overhead to computer andinternet speed.
Web sites monitoring and blocking:
– Block access to websites in a predefined ‘black’ list. Or allowaccess only to sites in a ‘white’ list, blocking all other sites.Recorded details include time spent on each site and which programwas used to visit the site. As in keyword filtering above, the useof proxy servers to defeat blocking is useless here.
Web search monitoring and blocking :
– View and/or block keywords searched for in search engines.Currently supports Google search, Yahoo and Bing (MSN).
Email and chat monitoring and blocking:
– Record full text of chat messages (Currently supported are Yahooand MSN/Windows Live messengers) and Email (pop3/smtp). Or(optionally) block all Chat and Email traffic.
Internet and computer usage time limiting:
– Set the time of day and/or days of week at which the computer andinternet can be used. Time limitations cannot be circumvented bychanging system time, by default time changing is blocked for allusers and you can define a list of users to allow to changetime.
Program usage time limiting and blocking:
– Set the time at which each program can be used and for how long.Or completely block certain programs. This feature is designed withexcessive/addictive gaming in mind. Blocking can’t be circumventedby renaming the program, once a program is added to a blocking listits signature is computed and saved and it will be recognized nomatter where it is on the hard disk or what its name is.
Detailed program usage statistics:
– Record total running time of programs and actual time spent oneach program, how many words and characters typed and how manytimes the mouse was clicked in each program, total bytes sent andreceived by each program and more.
Content based blocking :
– This feature is rather radical but can prove useful…Blocksinternet content by its type, for example you can bock all onlinevideo and flash other web page elements will still show (unlessthey were of blocked types too) but all videos will be blank. Usethe built in list of types (includes: exe files, scripts, videos..)or add a custom (MIME) type.
Connection monitoring and blocking :
– For advanced users, allows monitoring and blocking of individualinternet connections by port and IP addresses. Can be used to blockcertain internet protocols (e.g. Peer to peer file sharing.) Willalso attempt to detect protocol type of the connection and willshow detailed statistics of the connection’s duration and bandwidthused.
File monitoring and blocking :
– Monitor and block copying, deleting and moving of files.Printermonitor :
– Monitor printed files and/or block printing altogether.
USB storage media monitoring and blocking :
– Monitor and optionally block usage removable devices like USBthumb drives, external hard disks…etc
User and time specific monitoring :
– Choose which users to monitor and at what times.
Automatic clean up of old records :
– By default records older than 30 days will be deleted auto. Youcan change this as needed or start a clean up at anytime.
Installer Size: ~
Download Links > HomeGuard Pro v4.9.1 x86/x64 + Crack