AIDA64 is the successor of the highly popularapplications EVEREST and Aida32.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a professional and reliable applicationdesigned to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis,stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilitiesto assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and diskdrives.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fastthe computer performs various data processing tasks andmathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks areavailable to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processorbenchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale upto 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks areavailable in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmarkdetermines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-statedrives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fanmonitoring
AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measuretemperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured valuescan be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget,and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also belogged to file or exported to external applications such asRivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when itdetects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in itsclass, to provide detailed information on the computer internalswithout the need to open it up. The hardware detection module isstrengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over120,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overviewprocessor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stressthe system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermalissues.
Software and operating system analysis
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs,software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs,and visited web pages is also available.
Here are some key features of”AIDA64(EVEREST)”:
– Low-level hardware information: 47 pages
– Software and operating system information: 45 pages
– Security related information: 6 pages
– DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
– Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
– Tweaking features
– 13 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memoryperformance
– Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance toother systems
– Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
– Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAIDarray support
– UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
– Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCDdisplays
– System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU,memory, caches and disks
– Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltageson the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD
– Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV logfiles
– Overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failuredetection
– High Definition Audio and OpenAL sound card details
– AMD Stream, Direct3D Compute Shader, nVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL GPGPUdevice information
– Smart Battery information
– Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
– Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOSdownload
– Hardware information database for over 121,000 devices
– Overclock information
– Fully localized user interface: 35+ languages
– No installation or setup procedure required
Installer Size: ~
Download Links > AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer Edition v5.97.4600 + Crack