Python is programming language that usesobjects, classes and a clear syntax in order to help you createyour own applications. The code written in Python can be compiledin order to create standalone executable files.
This programming language is the backbone of many applicationsdeveloped for academic or commercial purposes. It includes a largelibrary that includes predefined tools that can be used by thedevelopers.
The interpreter is the tool that allows you to write code, todefine variables and to execute code. The main advantage of theprogram is the simplicity of the syntax that aims to help you writecode in a more natural way. This greatly improves the codereadability and significantly reduces the debugging time.
The code written in Python can be edited and tested multiple timesby running it in the interpreter. Unlike other languages, it doesnot compel you to edit the code outside the execution environment.You can simply make the changes using the interpreter.
As an object-oriented programming language, Python uses datastructures by storing data outside the main program. This locationis not accessible by the program and the data can be retrieved byusing a function written especially for this purpose.
Due to its clear syntax, Python can be learned easily by anycomputer user. If you are just beginning to learn aboutprogramming, the developer’s website provides you with multipletutorials and resources.
Overall, the Python programming language represents a good solutionfor the users that want to create applications by using anobject-oriented approach.
Here are some key features of “Python”:
– Very clear, readable syntax
– Strong introspection capabilities
– Intuitive object orientation
– Natural expression of procedural code
– Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages
– Exception-based error handling
– Very high level dynamic data types
– Extensive standard libraries and third party modules forvirtually every task
– Extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java forJython, or .NET languages for IronPython)
– Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface
Installer Size: 28.9 + 29.9 MB
Download Links > Python v3.6.5 + Crack