Advanced network protocol analyzer made to intercept traffic,monitor sent/received data packets, investigate network issues andsuspicious activity, generate statistics, featuring color-codedpacket types.
Wireshark is the world’s foremost network protocolanalyzer. It lets you see what’s happening on your network at amicroscopic level. It is the de facto (and often de jure) standardacross many industries and educational institutions.
Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions ofnetworking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of aproject that started in 1998.
Wireshark has a rich feature set which includes thefollowing:
– Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being addedall the time
– Live capture and offline analysis
– Standard three-pane packet browser
– Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD,NetBSD, and many others
– Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via theTTY-mode TShark utility
– The most powerful display filters in the industry
– Rich VoIP analysis
– Read/write many different capture file formats: tcpdump(libpcap), Pcap NG, Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog,Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer® (compressed anduncompressed), Sniffer® Pro, and NetXray®, Network InstrumentsObserver, NetScreen snoop, Novell LANalyzer, RADCOM WAN/LANAnalyzer, Shomiti/Finisar Surveyor, Tektronix K12xx, VisualNetworks Visual UpTime, WildPackets EtherPeek/TokenPeek/AiroPeek,and many others
– Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on thefly
– Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM,Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others(depending on your platform)
– Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP,Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
– Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick,intuitive analysis
– Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plaintext
Installer Size: ~
Download Links > Wireshark v2.4.6 + Crack