Manjaro is a user-friendly Linux distributionbased on the independently developed Arch operating system. Withinthe Linux community, Arch itself is renowned for being anexceptionally fast, powerful, and lightweight distribution thatprovides access to the very latest cutting edge – and bleeding edge– software. However, Arch is also aimed at more experienced ortechnically-minded users. As such, it is generally considered to bebeyond the reach of those who lack the technical expertise (orpersistence) required to use it.
Developed in Austria, France, and Germany, Manjaro provides allthe benefits of the Arch operating system combined with a focus onuser-friendliness and accessibility. Available in both 32 and 64bit versions, Manjaro is suitable for newcomers as well asexperienced Linux users. For newcomers, a user-friendly installeris provided, and the system itself is designed to work fully‘straight out of the box’ with features including:
– Pre-installed desktop environments
– Pre-installed graphical applications to easily install softwareand update your system, and
– Pre-installed codecs to play multimedia files
For more experienced – and adventurous – users Manjaro also offersthe configurability and versatility to be shaped and moulded inevery respect to suit personal taste and preference. Furthermore, aminimalist NET-Edition is also available in both 32 and 64 bitversions. Stripped of any pre-installed software, this provides abase installation on which to build your own system; starting froma command line, be completely free to chose your own greeters,desktops, hardware drivers, software applications, and so on!
Manjaro shares many of the same features as Arch,including:
– Speed, power, and efficiency
– Access to the very latest cutting and bleeding edge software
– A ‘rolling release’ development model that provides the mostup-to-date system possible without the need to install newversions, and
– Access to the Arch User Repository (AUR).
However, Manjaro boasts a few extra features of its own,including:
– A simplifed, user-friendly installation process
– Automatic detection of your computer’s hardware (e.g. graphicscards)
– Automatic installation of the necessary software (e.g. graphicsdrivers) for your system
– Its own dedicated software repositories to ensure delivery offully tested and stable software packages, and
– Support for the easy installation and use of multiplekernels.
Installer Size: 1600+ 1700+ 1900 MB
Download Links > Manjaro Linux XFCE Edition v17.1.7 x64 + GNOME + KDE + Crack