Remote Desktop Manager is a small program usedto manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can add, edit, delete organize orfind your remote connection quickly. Compatible with MicrosoftRemote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacementof the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Here are some key features of “Remote DesktopManager”:
– Small size
– Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
– Add name, image and description to your configuration
– Run in tray icon
– Quick access menu in the tray icon
– Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
– Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft TerminalServices
– Search filter
– Auto start on Windows startup
– Auto update
– Nice UI with theme support
Installer Size: 166 MB