Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becomming moreand more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digitalcameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send overthe Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploadingone photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or evenmore, this can take forever, especially on a dial-upconnection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files,along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduceinternet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepareyour image collections to be published on the web.Help unlock thephotos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize yourphotos making it easier and faster to email to friends, upload tophoto sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photoprinting services.
Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choosethe photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you wantto save the new photos.
Here are some key features of “Fotosizer”:
– Allows photos to be emailed without fear of the email bouncingback because it is too big for the recipient’s mailbox.
– Fotosizer allows you to batch resize all the photos that youmight want in a slide show to the same size, giving a much betterappearance to the slide show.
– Allows photos to be uploaded quickly to photo-sharing websitessuch as Flickr, Snapfish.
– Fotosizer allows you to resize your images before adding them toyour Microsoft Word documents, or PowerPoint Presentations.
– Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes includingiPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
– Allows photo thumbnails to be displayed on websites, that aresmaller in file size than the originals.
– Allows your photos to be uploaded to online photo-printingservices such as Kodak, Snapfish, much quicker.
– Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choosethe photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you wantto save the new photos.
– Apply effects, Watermarks, Rounded Corners, adjust brightness andcontrast
– Batch renaming
– Supported image formats: TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG
Installer Size: 2.98 MB