EVEREST is an industryleading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution forenthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVERESTTechnology.
During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essentialsystem and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring anddiagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the appliedsettings. FPU, CPU and memory benchmarks are available to measurethe actual system performance for comparing it to previous statesor other PCs.
Furthermore, complete software, operating system and securityinformation makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive systemdiagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of informationabout your PC.
EVEREST Corporate Edition is an automatednetwork audit, system change tracking and network monitoringsolution for small and large corporate enterprises, based on theaward-winning EVEREST Technology.
EVEREST Corporate Edition is an indispensable application for allbusiness network environments that use the latest technologiesincluding XML and MHTML reporting, full SQL database and WindowsServer 2003 support.
EVEREST offers its customers a flexible way tocollect hardware and software assets information into SQL databaseor CSV files and produce a complete network audit based on thecollected information.
By offering multiple instances of audit it enables customers tokeep an archive of assets information, and also offers a unique wayto accurately detect any software or hardware changes in theenterprise.
– Low-level hardware information: 44 pages
– Software and operating system information: 44 pages
– Security related information: 6 pages
– DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
– Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
– Tweaking features
– 10 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memoryperformance
– Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance toother systems
– Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
– Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAIDarray support
– UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
– Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCDdisplays
– System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU,memory and disks
– Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltageson the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD
– Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV logfiles
– Smart Battery information
– Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
– Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOSdownload
– Hardware information database for over 52000 devices
– Overclock information
– Fully localized user interface: 35 languages
– No installation or setup procedure required
Setup+Crack Size: 11.3 + 10.3 MB