Mount Image Pro is an application that allowsyou to mount image discs of various formats, including ISO, AcronisTrue Images, RAW and Smart Images. This tool cannot be used forcreating image discs, so if that’s what you are interested in, thenyou should look for another kind of program. The interface of thetool is simple and intuitive. You can mount an image file ordevice, by specifying the drive letter, type (e.g. physical,logical), sector size and access mode (e.g. read only).
Plus, you can add RAID, mount the filesystem and connect to aremote device via TCP/IP.
In the main window you can view a list of all mounted images,including their file name, number of files, partition, label, filesystem, acquiring program details and description.
Furthermore, if you select a particular image file, you can viewits full path, properties (e.g. capacity, total sectors, cylinders)and partitions (ID, activity status, location, capacity, filesystem type).
Here are some key features of “Mount ImagePro”:
Mount images using:
– The Mount Image Pro Graphic User Interface (GUI);
– Via the Command Line (DOS).
– It can mount both logical and physical images to allow fullaccess to image data;
– Supports read-only access to protect data integrity. Image filesremain read only;
– Mounts NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32 file systems;
– Is compatible with third party file system drives such as HPFS,Linux EXT2 or EXT3;
– Works with physical and logical images;
– Mount images from a central server;
– Create DOS batch files to mount multiple images.
Setup+Crack Size: 18.0 MB
Download Links > Mount Image Pro v126.96.36.1998 + Crack