MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned foriterative analysis and design processes with a programming languagethat expresses matrix and array mathematics directly.
MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested,and fully documented.
With Interactive Apps
MATLAB apps let you see how different algorithms work with yourdata. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, thenautomatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automateyour work.
And the Ability to Scale
Scale your analyses to run on clusters, GPUs, and clouds with onlyminor code changes. There’s no need to rewrite your code or learnbig data programming and out-of-memory techniques.
MATLAB provides a number of features for documenting and sharingyour work. You can integrate your MATLAB code with other languagesand applications, and distribute your MATLAB algorithms andapplications.
Deploy to Enterprise Applications
MATLAB code is production ready, so you can go directly to yourcloud and enterprise systems, and integrate with data sources andbusiness systems.
Run on Embedded Devices
Automatically convert MATLAB algorithms to C/C++, HDL, and CUDAcode to run on embedded devices.
Integrate with Model-Based Design
MATLAB works with Simulink to support Model-Based Design, which isused for multidomain simulation, automatic code generation, andtest and verification of embedded systems.
You can use MATLAB in a wide range of applications, includingsignal and image processing, communications, control design, testand measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computationalbiology. Add-on toolboxes (collections of special-purpose MATLABfunctions) extend the MATLAB environment to solve particularclasses of problems in these application areas.
Here are some key features of”MATLAB”:
– High-level language for technical computing
– Development environment for managing code, files and data
– Interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problemsolving
– Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourieranalysis, filtering, optimization and numerical integration
– 2-D and 3-D graphics functions for visualizing data
– Tools for building custom graphical user interfaces
– Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with externalapplications and languages, such as C, C++, Fortran, Java, COM andMicrosoft Excel
Installer Size: 13926 + 772 MB