Windows 8 that focuses on people and apps andgives you powerful new ways to use social technologies to connectwith the people who are important to you. It’s Windows reimagined.Windows 8 Release Preview is built on the rock-solid foundation ofWindows 7 and has the security and reliability features you expectfrom Windows, but we’ve made it even better. It’s fast, and it’smade to work on a variety of form factors—especially the newgeneration of touch devices.
Here’s your chance to be one of the first to try it out. Similarto Consumer Preview, we’ll be using information from ReleasePreview users to make the final product even better.
Windows 8 Release Preview is stable and has been thoroughly tested,but it’s not the finished product. Your PC could crash and youcould lose important files. You should back up your data and youshouldn’t test Windows 8 Release Preview on your primary home orbusiness PC. You might also encounter problems like:
– Software that doesn’t install or work correctly, includingantivirus or security programs.
– Printers, video cards, or other hardware that doesn’t work.
– Difficulty accessing corporate or home networks.
– Files that might become corrupted.
– You should carefully balance the risks and rewards of trying outthe Windows 8 Release Preview before you install it.
The main characteristics and features of Windows8:
– Based on anecdotal evidence, Windows 8 will focus on the systemof voice recognition and voice control. Among other possibleinnovations assumed the presence of advanced virtualization tovirtualize entire operating system, integration with the mobileversion of the operating system, support for gesturerecognition.
– It is assumed that Windows 8 will have an improved systemhibernation and recovery, as well as new security features,including modification of PatchGuard.
– According to the “leaked” presentation of Microsoft, in Windows 8will significantly reduce the download time on and off compared tothe previous operating system of Windows.
– Close attention will be paid to energy consumption and energyefficiency.
– Claimed to support an interface USB 3.0, connection Bluetooth3.0, as well as wireless and stereoscopic displays.
One innovation will be the face recognition system users viawebcam.
– This system will be able to translate their own PC in thedifferent modes of energy consumption depending on whether the useris in front of a webcam or not. In one form of such a concept isimplemented in the game controller Kinect for Xbox 360.
– The presentation was a lot of attention paid to its competitors -Apple and Google, as well as their products and services, GoogleChrome OS, Android, WebOS. For example, Microsoft is going to startthe Windows Store, repeating many of the functions of Mac App Storefor OS X. This service will be integrated into Windows 8.
– In Windows 8 will present new tools for security, which willsimplify diagnostics and troubleshooting. Referred to the function”system reset”, which will reinstall Windows 8, while keeping alluser files. Also, Windows 8 will support the accelerometers, diskencryption, support for GPS on a netbook and notebook, usingWWAN-ins.
– In Windows 8 will be widely applied concept Ribbon Interface,which will take a modular tape, not only in individual programs ofthe system (such as WordPad, Paint, etc.), but in ExplorerWindows.
– Also in Windows 8 will be enhanced Start menu.
SIZE: 2,551,154,688 byte
NOTE: this is original M$ image.
SIZE: 3,490,912,256 byte
NOTE: this is original M$ image
Setup+Crack Size: 1